Honeycomb Baby Bonnet – Free Crochet Pattern
I have the most awesome job ever, and part of that job is to make sure that I show off and brag about other awesome designers. Today consists of one of those brag sessions, and I’m pretty excited about it. Mostly because I just know you’re going to adore Ashley, of Ashley Designs, and all her beautiful creations.
Ashley has treated us to an incredible gift of her gorgeous new Honeycomb Bonnet crochet pattern. The pattern includes all sizes Newborn Baby through 3-10 Year Child, and is such a cute and unique design. Please head over to Ashley’s website to tell her thank-you for the gift right now. Also, make sure you check out the giveaway for 10 patterns of your choice at the bottom of this post.
As part of the fun, I got to ask Ashley a few questions….I’m a little silly at heart (you probably know that by now) so I thought some non-traditional questions might help you get to know her a little bit better! So, without further ado, meet Ashley.
Here’s a picture of my craft room, it is going to be hard to pick my favorite part because there are so many. I love that my office looks out to my front yard, my yummy yarn stash and the picture my daughter colored for me, okay I can’t really pick one favorite.
You can download your copy of the free Honeycomb Bonnet Crochet Pattern here.
After you download the pattern, make sure you join in the fun and enter to win 10 free Melody’s Makings’ patterns of your choice!
Just complete the steps below, and then enter via the Rafflecopter:
1. (Mandatory) “Like” Ashley Designs on Facebook
2. (Mandatory) “Like” Melody’s Makings on Facebook
3. (Additional Entry) Head over to Ashley’s website and sign up for the newsletter (form is at the bottom of the main page)
4. (Additional Entry) Use the sign up form at the bottom of this post to sign up for the Melody’s Makings’ Newsletter.
5. (Additional Entry) Share this adorable free pattern on Facebook.
6. (Additional Entry) Tweet about the free pattern on Twitter.
7. (Additional Entry) Pin this blog post on Pinterest.
8. (Additional Entry) After completing all the steps, enter your info. into the Rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Melody thank you for introducing Ashely & her patterns to us. Ashley thank you for sharing you talent with us. You 2 ladies have me HOOKED! LOL
This is adorable, thank you so much for sharing!!
Thank you for the free pattern. It’s just adorable!
Great blog, love the bonnet. Thank you both.
Thank you ladies, adorable pattern!
love love love your patterns
Thanks for the beautiful bonnet patterns, live it
Are you having trouble downloading?
I click on the link and it only takes me to comments…did this pattern get taken down? Thank you…
Nervermind….there is an extra link that needs to be clicked…just not stated…thank you for the share